Teso Education Fund (TEF) is working in partnership with Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) to provide 150 scholarships to students from Teso sub region in eastern Uganda over 3 years in 2023, 2024, and 2025. For more information about UTAMU, go please here.
The scholarships are for the following degree courses.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Information Systems and Technology
- Bachelor of Oil and Gas Management
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics
Applications for these scholarships are invited 3 months before the university intakes. The intakes at UTAMU are January, May or September of every year.
The application has 2 stages.
- You apply to UTAMU for academic admission and for the UTAMU scholarship. To apply to UTAMU, go to its website https://utamu.ac.ug/.
- You apply to TEF for the TEF scholarship. To apply, use the following link https://www.tefuk.org/tef-partnership-scholarships-2/
The scholarships have the following terms and conditions:
- UTAMU meets the tuition for the first academic year.
- The student pays tuition for the second academic year and meet the costs of accommodation, upkeep, medical care, and other associated costs of education throughout their studies.
- TEF meets the tuition for the third academic year.
To read more about these scholarships, please go here.