While doing our work, we will be guided by the following principles:
- Performance – deliver desired results consistently.
- Processes – rely on our procedures, regulations, and systems.
- Proof – provide evidence of our work and its impact.
- People – rely on volunteers, staff, and other people of good will to achieve our purpose.
- Partnership – work with many stakeholders to achieve our purpose.
To advance education and skills training of people who are unable to continue their education by supporting learners, educators, and education and training institutions, preventing or relieving poverty, undertaking community education, undertaking other social and economic interventions, and ensuring social inclusion in the education system in Uganda, Kenya, and the UK.